Announcing the Orca Integration
Part of our vision for focusing solely on lead data, is the ability to integrate with tools that can automate and/or streamline your workflows. Our Orca integration allows you to automatically view LinkedIn profiles, send connection requests, and send LinkedIn messages!
Listen to this Post:
Get Started with the Orca Integration
Step 1: Authenticate and Authorize via API Token
- Visit https://app.leadfuze.com/#/integrations
- Turn on the Orca Integration switch.
- Login to https://useorca.com. The API token will be under Preferences > Integrations as the “Personal API Key”.
- Copy paste this token into the textfield below, choose “Automatically” as the lead-syncing preference and click “Authenticate”.
- The Orca integration switch will turn green after a successful connection.
Step 2: Create an Orca Campaign
- This step can be skipped if you already have an Orca campaign.
- If not, please create an Orca Campaign.
- Make sure to choose “LeadFuze” as the campaign source.
Step 3: Send Leads to Orca
- LeadFuze does not send existing leads to Orca right after authentication as the user hasn’t selected the target campaign yet.
- Choose list from https://app.leadfuze.com/#/addleads and select an Orca campaign for that list. There are two different ways to send leads to a campaign.
- Send leads Automatically
- For this to work, make sure in Step 1 “Automatically” was chosen as the lead-syncing preference
- In order to send leads automatically to Orca, the user needs to manually select a campaign for each list he/she wants to export automatically. Every time leads are added to that list, they will automatically be sent to the selected Orca campaign in the settings. If no campaign is selected for the list, leads from that list will not be integrated automatically to Orca.
- Select ListOptions > Send To > Orca > Settings.
- A modal will popup.Choose a campaign and hit “Save”.
- Leads from this list will now be automatically sent to the chosen campaign.
- Send leads Manually
- This is useful when:
- List has no default campaign to automatically send leads to.
- To change the campaign for a lead that was sent to Orca automatically by LeadFuze.
- Select contact and select campaign from ListOptions > Send To > Orca. This will send/move over the chosen leads to the selected campaign.
- This is useful when:
Step 4: Verify the data
A list of linkedin profiles will be uploaded to Campaign > Details > Leads.
We look forward to seeing all the ways you automate your prospecting workflows with our new Orca integration!