Why is Lead Generation So Difficult?
Closing deals isn't the issue. You know what you sell better than anyone. There's no problem having conversations with qualified prospects and converting them into customers.
Yet it has become painfully obvious that you're not having enough of those conversations. You know you need more qualified prospects to talk to.
So, what's the hold up?
Ohhh... lets count the ways shall we?
- You don't have time for cold calling.
- Or maybe you've said, "Cold calling doesn't work!"
- You don't know what your lead generation options are.
- You don't have time to hunt down leads on social media sites.
- "Direct mail doesn't work any more."
- You don't have time for experimenting with new lead generation strategies.
- You don't know which lead generation channels will work for your business.
- Digital marketing takes time and know-how
- You don't have anyone on your team focused on lead generation.
- You tried cold emailing, but people weren't responding.
And the list goes on... but that's exactly the frustration... the list DOES go on.
So Where Do You Start?
You start with a lead generation strategy that can be scaled quickly and easily.
It doesn't have to mean you use LeadFuze's lead generation software, but once you realize how easy and how powerful this lead generation channel can be - you'll realize it should be towards the top of the priority list.
Why? Because it is the only lead generation tactic that can be 100% automated!
What if... leads came to you and you didn't have to spend several hours a day cold calling or trying to find some clever way of making contact with your target market?
Imagine... every day you are given a list of leads that match your ideal customer persona. That without ever lifting a finger, you are able to reach those new prospective customers on a consistent basis and have it appear as if you personally sent them those emails.
You HAVE to be making contact with your prospective customers some way, somehow - so why not do it in a way that's completely automated, yet to them feels completely personal?