Get your name or business in front of our audience of 20,000+ email subscribers!
Our audience consists of salespeople, recruiters, business owners, and marketing agencies.
In addition, we invest in paid promotion for your content as well as through our social channels.
We also have syndication partnerships with Business2Community, UpContent, and others where your content will also appear.
Want us to approve your content for guest posting so you can get that exposure?
Well, our answer is most likely NO THANKS.
Most likely, anyway. Unless you’re;
- A current, or up and coming influencer, who wants to get in front of our audience
- Someone who has sales, marketing or recruiting advice that is working right now and is prepared to detail it out to our audience of hungry business pros.
- Willing to help us share and promote your post
Important Note: We only accept guest posts from individuals affiliated with a brand. If you’re a freelancer, who’s looking for guest posts to put links in for clients, we will not accept your pitch.
If you are, be sure to read until the end. There’s a test. Normal posts are NOT what we’re looking for here.
LeadFuze is looking for quality blogs related to lead generation, recruiting best practices, sales strategies and real-world advice that helps our audience.
Step One: Write things our audience will want to read
We get a lot of requests (due to all the benefits above), so please read through the rest of these guidelines. Topics could include:
- Outbound sales strategies for sales folks
- Hiring tips
- Candidate sourcing
- Social media tips (sales specific)
- Cold email and other outreach tips
- Funnel Tactics
- Templates, templates, templates.
- Sales process
- Sales Enablement
- Paid ads using custom audiences or other ad targeting.
We only accept guest posts of the highest caliber. The content must be high quality and meet our guidelines.
Note: If accepted, we’ll set you up as a contributor with login credentials. We prefer you to write the post directly into our CMS or deliver it in a Google Doc. We have a custom plugin that imports all images and content without all the Google Docs code that appears when you copy/paste.
Step Two: It has to be valuable
Like really, really ridiculously valuable
We’re not looking for editorials, thought leadership pieces, and short blurbs. We want in the trenches content. Stuff you know works, with screenshots and tons of actionable takeaways.
Hard Truth: If you’re not in sales or recruiting, or don’t run a company or marketing agency — You’re probably not a good fit for us. Content must be 1000 words or more.
Step Three: It has to be original
We recently did a detailed content audit, removing nearly 100 posts. Why?
They (largely) covered the same topic(s). X best sales tips to blah blah. Improve sales by [insert generic answer here]. If you really want to write for us, it has to be original. Specifically, in one of two ways:
- Unique and valuable insight: Meaning you did X and saw Y happen, here is specifically what happened and exactly what the reader can do to experience the same result.
- An actually unique post (to us): Do a URL search on Google to see the topics we haven’t covered. Or, you could do a content gap analysis in an SEO tool to see what post we need that our competitors already have. Then, pitch that.
The point is — generic general sales and marketing articles need not apply.
Our specific writing guidelines are as follows:
Important: We’re looking for posts with at least 1,000 words with the following:
- Add supportive imagery (screenshots of steps are preferred). Please note, we will help add additional imagery/media to brighten up the post.
- Use <h2> subheadings. Note: <h3> can also be used to further break up content, but it’s not required. Bullet points should also be used where applicable.
- Keep “paragraphs” short (ideally 1 to 3 sentences max). There should be space on the page, it’s how people like to read nowadays.
- You can cite your own research, but DO NOT link directly to product/service pages. You will have an author bio section where you can link up to two locations of your choice.
- Ideally, there would be at least 3 links to offsite (and unaffiliated) resources citing some sort of data or examples to back up claims/statements.
- Additionally, we require at least 3 links to LeadFuze blog posts (aka internal links).
- We use Yoast for SEO and your article should be a green for a specific focus keyword and green for readability.
- We will set you up with a contributor account on LeadFuze.com using an email address associated with Gravatar.com so that it pulls in your photo. Here’s a handy tutorial if you’re not sure how to setup your Gravatar.
- We ask that you engage and answer comments on the post when they happen. You’ll be notified via the contributor email you provide us.
- While we will spend time and money promoting the post, it is expected that you’ll help promote the piece as well through your own social and/or email channels.
Resources We Use for Our Writing Standards
- Take a look at this piece from SEMRush (and the corresponding screenshot). If you can include some of these key attributes — we want to talk to you.
- Here’s a great article from HubSpot called “The Anatomy of a Perfect Blog Post“.
- And one last guide to writing blogs that rank well (hint: they serve the reader and search intent well).
Note: We reserve the right to augment the blog post as we see fit for our audience. We may also send it back for edits we require before posting.
Three Things to Keep in Mind
1. Value: Founders, VPs of Marketing, recruiters and sales folks don’t have a lot of time to waste reading general posts. They want actionable advice that they can implement in their organizations. Give that to them.
2. This could be a long-term opportunity: We love publishing content that works for recruiters, marketers and sales teams. If you provide that, we want more from you. You could establish yourself as an authority over time by providing regular insightful blogs that we promote to our 20,000+ subscribers.
3. Keep it engaging: Just because content needs to be valuable doesn’t mean it has to be written for PhDs. We love memes/gifs (ones that make sense and not overdone) as well as cultural references and non-vulgar, non-political jokes. Here are two examples of recent guest posts to help:
Lastly, please keep in mind that we receive a lot of requests. Turn around times can sometimes be up to two months before your content gets published.
Ready? Here’s What Comes Next
Email Akram (Akram@leadfuze.co) with the following:
- Your name, company name (plus description), and website.
- 3 potential titles/topics that are actionable.
- At least one sample of your writing (either a doc or link to a website).
- Tell me how many words we require. Note: This is to filter out people who have not read these guidelines 🙂