If you’re looking for a way to streamline your business and make things more efficient, Reachdesk is the answer. From personal experience, it can be an invaluable tool for managing customer relationships and creating marketing plans. It’s helped me save time and stay organized, which are essential to running a successful business.
Reachdesk: A Cloud-Based CRM and Marketing Automation Tool
Reachdesk is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tool. It helps businesses manage their customer relationships and automate their marketing activities.
Reachdesk includes features such as contact management, lead management, sales pipeline management, marketing campaigns, and email marketing. It also offers a mobile app and integration with third-party applications.
Reachdesk is a powerful tool that helps you manage your customer relationships. With Reachdesk, you can easily create and manage campaigns, track sends, shipping, and project management. You can also create landing pages and integrate with Salesforce and Marketo.
The platform helps you land and accelerates deals by using personalized gifts.
Setting Up Users and Teams
Users can be assigned different roles within the organization, such as Admins, Campaign Managers, and Senders. Admins have full access to the platform, while Campaign Managers can create and manage campaigns and have limited org management access. Senders can send campaigns and view their sends.
How To Create Reachdesk Campaigns
To start a new campaign, first, click “New Campaign.” You will then be given the option to select from one of four types of campaigns: Bundle, E-Gift Cards, Reward Pass, Handwritten Note, or Marketplace.
Bundle campaigns allow you to send items from our warehouses (currently located in the UK, EU, and APAC). E-Gift Card and Reward Pass campaigns let you send e-gift cards, which come in a vast selection of options specific to certain regions. You should include at least three types of cards when sending this type of campaign.
Handwritten Note campaigns are exactly what they sound like–a handwritten note that can be sent along with your gift. Lastly, Marketplace campaigns allow you to send physical gifts such as food hampers, flowers, or gift boxes.
How to Add a Bundle
To create a campaign, first, enter a name for the campaign. Then, select which warehouse you would like to use. You can select the items you want to send in the drop-down. Note that you will need to have stock in your inventory first.
Finally, add a note. TIP: Make sure you always add a handwritten note to increase the response rate. Then click save! This will then appear in your Campaigns tab.
Include a personalized message. But keep in mind that there are limitations on the number of characters you can use.
- Reachdesk’s sends tab will show you a complete list of all sends and statuses.
These are physical items: Sent, waiting to address confirmation, address confirmed. Shipped, Delivered. When they are delivered, you will also receive an email notification.
- These are the e-Gift card statuses: Sent, Opened, Click, Claimed. You can also view the status of any sends by clicking on the contact in your CRM.
Go to the activity for the contact and see [Reachdesk] status campaign title.
Reachdesk ships to more than 160 countries worldwide.
Only United Kingdom warehouse ships within the United Kingdom.
Australia Warehouse ships to Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Ships from North America to the United States.
How to create a landing page
You can customize the Landing page. Here are some examples:
- Reachdesk allows you to create new campaigns. Choose the campaign type Marketplace. A new campaign will be created for each gift you plan to give the recipient.
- You can search the marketplace by selecting Category or Country. Click on the gift to build a campaign.
- Personalize your campaign with a personalized name and logo.
- In CRM sync, make sure to link your contact’s name and campaign. However, do not check “ask the recipient to confirm their details” when linking a campaign to a landing page.
Here are some best practices for completing the Landing Page Form:
- Before you submit the form, create campaigns and add the links to these campaigns to ‘What campaign(s), would you like to link from this landing page?’
- Please complete the form in the language the landing page will display, e.g., French, German, etc.
- Always state
Yeswhen answering the question.
Would your submissions be approved?
- Revisions may take an additional turnaround time. Please allow 5 to 7 days before the launch date.
Shipping to Events
Reachdesk can ship items to events from their warehouses!
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks before the event. The earlier you notify us, the better! Within 24 hours of receiving your request, a member from the Reachdesk team will reach you.
- Only merchandise/giveaways can be shipped to events. No booths, signage, or other booth branding items are allowed. The weight of the items will not exceed 1 pallet.
- Shipping to events is a one-way request. You cannot pick up at an event.
- Reachdesk project manager: Please contact us for any ship-to-event requests.
Reachdesk is an essential tool for any business owner looking to streamline their operation. It can help with everything from managing customer relationships to creating marketing plans, and it’s helped me save time and stay organized. If you’re not using Reachdesk, you’re missing out on a crucial piece of the puzzle.
Need Help Automating Your Sales Prospecting Process?
LeadFuze gives you all the data you need to find ideal leads, including full contact information.
Go through a variety of filters to zero in on the leads you want to reach. This is crazy specific, but you could find all the people that match the following:
- A company in the Financial Services or Banking industry
- Who have more than 10 employees
- That spend money on Adwords
- Who use Hubspot
- Who currently have job openings for marketing help
- With the role of HR Manager
- That has only been in this role for less than 1 year
Want to help contribute to future articles? Have data-backed and tactical advice to share? I’d love to hear from you!
We have over 60,000 monthly readers that would love to see it! Contact us and let's discuss your ideas!